This Project Matters Because It:
- Attracts more residents living downtown, directly benefitting the 16+ restaurants, 8+ clothing boutiques, 6+ antique shops and 30+ service-related businesses within the downtown square.
- Increases parking capacity with a net gain of at least 130 public parking spaces.
- Helps our historic downtown maintain vibrancy by infusing modern enhancements to meet the needs of today and tomorrow’s residents and businesses.
- Diversifies the housing stock available throughout the community.
- Represents new investment in the city’s historical foundation.
- Reignites history and our city’s commitment to embrace the old with the new.
- Celebrates a vision for the city’s future and its ability to attract more businesses.